Invest In Yourself – Study Compliance & Regulation at HKU Law. Syren Johnstone, executive director of The University of Hong Kong’s LLM programme in Compliance & Regulation, talks to Ajay Shamdasani about the degree and its benefits.
- How students can take what they’ve learned to improve their career prospects
- The programme as a response to continued definition of what and who compliance in the industry involves, from the CEO to front office staff
- Fellowship funding available for students that qualify
- A student body largely comprised of industry professionals from multiple fields related to financial services
- A programme that keeps abreast of the tectonic shifts in the way regulators and policymakers approach compliance
HKU FinTech is the leading fintech research and education in Asia. Learn more at www.hkufintech.com.